Friday, June 22, 2007

Family Reunion

Well, June 15-17 I went to a family reunion. It was the first one I have ever been to, unless you consider funerals a reunion. But anyway, the reunion was in a little town in Utah near Panguich called Antimony. It was a dude ranch.It was really fun. I got to see almost all my cousins. Some didn't get to come though. But it was one's I didn't know so it wasn't that bad. There was exactly fifty there. I have 2 cousins that are 11 so I had some people to hang out with that were my age. But there was one cousin that was 7 who was just a little annoying. And for one of the family activities was a marshmallow shooter game. It was really fun.My nephew would shoot a marshmallow and hit someone and say,"yes! Just in case!" It was really funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ilove your website!!!